Website Circa Logica Group
You are a fit for the role if you have had an experience in business development. You are also preferred if you have exposure to land acquisition, know “what to do with the land”, and have a wide network in real estate/land development/construction.
FUNCTIONAL JOB SUMMARY:
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Office of the Chief Executive Officer in achieving business objectives. Your role will represent the core team of the Chief Executive Officer in realizing the company’s vision and putting strategies into action by closely working with network partners. Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
Operating Model Design
- Develop an in-depth understanding of the corporate vision, mission, and values as well as the business environment, internal organization, and ways of working;
- Based on the company’s vision and organizational design, define the strategic contribution of the business function through a Charter that clarifies its direction, scope, and functions in achieving corporate goals;
- Develop the Service Model of the business function specifying the processes and activities needed to fulfill the objectives of its Charter;
- Based on the Service Model, develop the organizational design and cost budgets that would serve as the operating framework for the business function.
- Assess partnership opportunities with relevant service providers for the business function;
- Manage the partner sourcing process from accreditation to requesting proposals;
- Manage the partner acquisition process from negotiation, contract engagement, and onboarding;
- Act as the single point of contact of the company to the partner organization;
- Direct and monitor partner performance and compliance to the terms set forth in the engagement contract;
- Ensure compliance of partners to its reporting obligations to management;
- Manage partner disengagement and turnover process.
Note: Remote setup with frequent travels to Cebu– once or twice a month.