Website Circa Logica Group
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Source and negotiate with suppliers for price and quality materials
• Ensure availability of inventory for fast moving goods
• Monitor purchase orders to ensure that suppliers comply with delivery time and
• Attend meetings, trade shows and conferences to learn more about new
industry trends and obtain supplier contacts
• Maintain complete records and prepare monthly reports of deliveries
• Compare and evaluate offers from suppliers.
• Negotiate contract terms of agreement and pricing.
• Track orders and ensure timely delivery.
• Review quality of purchased products.
• Enter order details into internal databases.
• Makes recommendations to improve service and ensure more efficient
• Participates in the implementation of company efficiency and productivity
• Good negotiation skills
• Good interpersonal skills
• Attention to detail and high level of accuracy
• Reporting skills
• Ability to multi-task, meet strict deadlines and work under pressure
• Good knowledge in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint) and
computerized accounting system.
• Must be dependable, able to follow instructions, and respond to management
direction, and must be able to improve performance through management
• Adhere to strict confidential requirements