Website Circa Logica Group
PURPOSE OF POSITION
The Channel Development Manager is tasked to define approach to assigned accounts and channel in order to develop more collaborative, sustainable, and profitable relationships with its strategic customers. The Channel Development Manager serves as the bridge to ensure that the company’s business objectives and that of their key accounts are both considered.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
ACHIEVEMENT OF SALES VOLUME:
• Accountable in creating and maintaining business building strategies thereby developing a strong business relationship with key point persons in his/her accounts.
• Prepares annual strategy to improve and achieve periodic objectives set forth by the company through standards set in the KRA and KPIs.
• Develops a complete understanding of key account needs and conceptualize programs that can capture and maximize identified opportunities.
• Ensures full line selling of all must carry SKUs to assigned accounts.
ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE MANAGEMENT:
• In charge of AR Management, its reconciliation to ensure full documentation of all hanging balances thereby maximize KA achievement in sales and in profit.
• Establish superior business relationship with key account personnel and provide high standard of customer service through consistent, effective and efficient communication both written and verbal.
• Manages communications between the account and internal teams such as Finance, Marketing, TMG, HR, Logistics etc.
• Anticipate key account changes, improvements, activities and takes responsibility for timely communication to company’s MANCOM and internal support team.
•Manages account compliance on company’s policies and procedures, likewise takes responsibility in aligning process and procedures of the company to account.
• Proactively assesses, clarifies, and validates partner needs on an on-going basis.
• Maintains important records and files of key account performance to keep track of its progress and various communication as reference and relevant to future transaction.
• Provides feedback about the level of competition and general market activities within the assigned account.
• Submits agreed reports accurately and on a timely manner.
• Bachelor’s degree in Sales, Business Management, Communications, Marketing, Customer Relationship Management, Business Administration, or any other related field.
• Experience in sales and providing solutions based on customer needs.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills with aptitude in building relationships with professionals of all organizational levels.
• Excellent organizational skills.
• Ability in problem-solving and negotiation
Salary Range: 30,000 to 40,000