Website Circa Logica Group
Position: Senior C# Developer
Salary: PHP 100,000 to 200,000
Work Set-Up: Hybrid (Equipment Provided)
Due to confidentiality, we can’t disclose the name of the company yet. It is a SWEDEN-Based Company and with multiple branches in Philippines (Ortigas, Cebu, Davao). Do you want to work with a market-leading solution, front-line technology and team-up with driven, dedicated, and skilled people?
About the job
As a software developer, you will be a part of the Product Development team working with developing our Product Information Management (PIM) product and apps.
In your role as a developer, you are given a great opportunity: to develop the product further, both conceptually and technically. You will be responsible for your specific assigned tasks, but also be a key player in our close-knit, collaborative development team. You will help your colleagues and receive help from them. Your task completion will make a difference, and you will clearly see what you have accomplished in our releases.
Product Development Team
The Product Development team is in multiple locations, e.g., Malmö, Belarus, US, Philippines. We use a hybrid work-model were remote/in- office is selected based on task and possibilities.
The company is a true multitenant SaaS product, and working with the latest technology and are constantly evaluating new possibilities. We are constantly improving our microservice architecture.
We work agile and are constantly improving our way of working to get the best out of everyone in the team. Our teams are small and focused, and each team has at least one senior developer.
We have a lot of optional social activities to create a stronger team.
We are looking for exceptional people who has amazing analytical skills, solution driven and can mentor others.
· Bachelor’s degree in computer science or information technology or similar experience.
· At least 5 years work experience as Senior C# Developer
· C#.net and C# minimum of 5 years’ experience.
· Extensive Knowledge of C# with .Net MVC. HTML5, Entity framework, REST Design Patterns and SQL.
· Minimum 5 years of experience using Agile methodology with DevOps or Dev SecOps and CI/CD pipelines.
· Test driven development, dynamic application development, microservices, dev-ops, .net scaffolding, webservices.
· GitHub achievements, if can be shared.
· Can communicate with foreign boss.
· Expertise in Vue.js will be a PLUS.
· Hybrid Work Set up (willing to report onsite once a month)
· You will be directly involved with .NET application coding, system debugging, code reviewing, and the development of operational procedures.
· Participate in Agile ceremonies such as sprint planning, stand-ups, & sprint reviews
· Meeting with Product team to determine application requirements and estimations. AGILE experience is must.
· Conduct peer reviews and evaluate designs and project activities for applications design.
· Identify problem areas, conduct root cause analysis, and recommend actions for solving them.
· As a software developer, you will be a part of the Product Development team working with developing our Product Information Management (PIM) product and apps.
· HMO (1 Dependent upon Regularization)
· 60K signing bonus
· Equipment Provided
· Following PH Holidays & PH Government Benefits
· 10 Days VL