Website Circa Logica Group
Purpose of Position
The Trade Development Executive works closely with both the Sales and Marketing Teams in the timely and proper implementation of all the approved Trade Marketing Programs/Activities nationwide.
The Trade Development Executive is responsible for reporting and providing analysis per channel and per brand of all the trade marketing activities implemented in RDG and NKAG. Trade Development Executive is expected to recommend trade marketing activities based on the analysis and observation during the account’s brand audit and should incorporate the directives of both the Sales and Marketing team.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Conceptualized strategies and produced below-the-line campaigns to deliver sales growth, brand enhancement, and consumer awareness across all account channels.
• Evaluate and assess the trade or channel strategies initiated by the account and BEVI Sales/Marketing Team.
• Monitors the implementation and execution progress of all trade marketing campaigns/activities and promotions and provides feedback and analysis to the Trade Development Executive.
• Prepares reports and provides data analyses related to variances, gaps, and opportunities regarding the performances of all sales programs and promotions.
• Assists the Trade Development Executive by providing accurate data and analysis in preparing sales development objectives, promotions, and other marketing programs.
• Undertake daily administrative tasks to ensure the functionality and coordination of all marketing activities per channel.
• Assist in the organizing of promotional events and traditional campaigns.
• Schedule consistent work with the Sales Team nationwide to audit, analyze, and report all the marketing activities implemented by the accounts’ branches.
• Required to provide suggestions and implement marketing activities based on the analyses per channel.
• Graduate of 4-years with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Management/Marketing course or other related courses.
• At least 3-year work experience in Trade Marketing, Sales or Marketing.
• Experience in retail or merchandising is an advantage.
• Good understanding of office management and marketing principles
Salary Range: 30,000k to 40,000k