Website Circa Logica Group
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Work Setup: Office Based
Work Category: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday
- Must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree in Psychology/Human Resource Management/Business Studies/Administration/Management or equivalent
- Preferably with 2 to 3 years experience specializing in Human Resources or equivalent, preferably in the manufacturing industry
- Has strong organizational and time management skills
- Must have outstanding verbal and written communication skills
- Must have the ability to work independently or as part of a team
- Provide supervision to members of the Recruitment Team.
- Act as the main point of contact for Recruitment issues.
- Responsible for all Recruitment Advertising including liaising with outside agencies, professionals, and clients as and when appropriate.
- Promote adherence to Recruitment Policies, Procedures, and Standards, advising on their use and implementation.
- Provide monitoring reports.
- Oversee all starter and leaver administration including offer letters, writing to referees, and preparing Contracts of Employment.
- Oversee maintenance of 201 files.
- Source candidates by initial screening, personal interviews/phone interviews, and handle the end-to-end hiring of the candidates.
- Understand and analyze overall clients’ needs and requirements (job description, salary, expectations, etc.).
- Conduct regular follow-ups with candidates, and manage a healthy pipeline.
- Schedule interviews and brief candidates before and after interviews.
- Post job descriptions on job portals.
- Other functions that be assigned from time to time.
- Responsible for good housekeeping and safety in the work area.