Website Circa Logica Group
Minimum Experience: 3 years
Minimum Education: Bachelor's Degree
Work Setup: Permanent WFH
Work Category: Full Time
Work Schedule: Monday to Friday, 9:00am to 6:00pm
- Manage global inventory, and ensure enhancement inventory level.
- In-charge of inventory forecasting, re-ordering, and reducing stocks.
- Responsible for monitoring and analyzing historical sales data regularly and market trends to gather insights and spot patterns.
- Constantly scrutinize forecasts or requested stock allocations when needed, by analyzing market trends, vendor performance, and sales trends.
- Cross-functional teams collaboration, including sales, marketing, and product development, to gather data and insights that support inventory forecasting and
- ordering. (promotional activities)
Develop awareness of direct and indirect factors that will affect supply chain (weather,
- festive seasons, logistical limitations), and use such insights to drive accurate inventory forecasting.
- Collaborate with suppliers to ensure timely delivery of goods and resolve any issues that may impact delivery schedules.
- Analyse performance metrics to identify opportunities for improvement and to drive operational efficiency in areas such as inventory level, delivery times, transportation costs, warehouse costs, and other factors that impact the supply chain.
- Develop and maintain relationships with key stakeholders, including suppliers, customers, and internal teams
- Bachelor’s degree in Supply Chain Management, Business Administration, or related field
- 3+ years experience in supply chain role, focusing on demand and inventory planning
- Strong analytical skills and data-driven decision making
- Able to work in dynamic and fast-paced environment
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, can collaborate with cross-functional teams
- Proficient in Excel, Google Sheet, and other data analysis tools