Certified Learning and Development Professional (CLDP) is an internationally-accredited certification enhancing L&D competencies that are highly useful in corporate training, organizational development, performance management, and succession planning.
Certified Learning and Development Professionals aim to improve group and individual performance by increasing and honing skills and knowledge. CLDPs play important functions in an organization’s talent management strategy and are expected to align group and individual goals and performance with the organization’s overall vision and goals.
Organizations face intense challenges to get obtain leadership buy-in, measure training effectiveness, and demonstrate adequacy through preparing measurements on training. CLDP-certified L&D Managers are equipped with extensive experience combined with advanced learning and a network of professionals sharing effective best practices to address these challenges.
The internationally-accredited CLDP gives professionals competencies highly useful not just in learning and development field but in recruitment and selection, performance management, and succession planning.
The high-level learning objectives of the Certified Learning & Development Professional course include:
- Learn the Competency Iceberg Model for pinpointing skills and traits.
- Develop competency maps and behaviorally anchored rating systems to planned structured and scientific training in an organization.
- Obtain a thorough understanding of the utilization of BARS for valid competency assessment.
- Conduct competency-based TNA for accurate training scheduling.
- Understand how HR Analytics can be used to validate competencies.
- Understanding of KASH and ASK models of competency.
- Competency gaps are identification using the 360-degree Feedback Technique and competency assessment centers and understand its effectiveness.
- Use Correlation Studies to evaluate training.
- Create an Individual Development Plan and Developmental Calendar.
- Understand Training ROI and create L&D metrics and get management to buy in on training.