CRSP is the internationally-accredited certification for Recruitment and Selection professionals and leaders.
This Intensive Learning and Certification Program Registration is applicable to Filipinos anywhere in the world and non-Filipinos currently based in the Philippines.
The CRSP Philippines Cohort is a 2-day live, virtual, and interactive learning and certification program conducted via Zoom Business.
Candidates for certification are expected to collaborate on business cases relating to Recruitment and Selection and complete a Capstone project. The CRSP is a lifetime designation. Certified candidates are identified with the initials CRSP after their name.
- Design an effective recruitment policy
- Learn strategic methods on workplace planning
- Design an effective sourcing strategy
- Develop cost-efficient ways on recruitment
- Understand methods on job analyses and job descriptions
- Innovate company practices on employee selection
- Acquire skills in technical recruitment and headhunting
- Develop competency framework
- Design an assessment framework to identify the right fit
- Become proficient in selection to find the right fit
- Design effective employee experience through onboarding programs
- Become an expert in business reports to decide on recruitment challenges
- Understand benefits of AI in recruitment
- Master laws involving recruitment
LOCALLY DRAFTED, INTERNATIONALLY ACCREDITED:
- CRSP is valid for 16 PDCs for the SHRM-CP® or SHRM-SCP®
- CRSP is valid for 16 recertification points for APTD & CPTD of Association for Talent Development USA
- CRSP has met HR Certification Institute’s® (HRCI®) criteria for recertification credit pre-approval.