Website Circa Logica Group
You are a fit for the role if you have a mixture of HR and Supply Chain experience and preferably with a vast real estate/land development/construction network.
FUNCTIONAL JOB SUMMARY:
You will be primarily responsible for supporting the Office of the Chief Executive Officer in achieving business objectives. Your role will represent the core team of the Chief Executive Officer in realizing the company’s vision and putting strategies into action by closely working with network partners. Your job responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Provide professional and confidential administrative support to the CEO especially on monitoring the status and updates of projects assigned or undertaken by his office;
- Provide research support and discuss ideas, especially with regards to matters relating to higher-level business concepts such as strategic planning, business models, corporate culture, management techniques, process analysis, marketing strategies, project development, organizational theories, operational systems, policymaking, business intelligence, human resource development, and strategic communications;
- Manage information and present proposals, incidents, and arguments in an evident manner that highlights facts, risks, and opportunities to aid the CEO in making fast and accurate decisions;
- Execute instructions, orders, and directives from the CEO to relevant stakeholders and ensure that they are carried out;
- Lead and manage any of the key business functions in the organization as assigned by the CEO from time to time.
Human Capital Management
- Builds and manages workforce based on organizational goals, budget considerations, and staffing needs;
- Ensures that employees are appropriately recruited, selected, appraised, and rewarded; takes action to address performance problems;
- Manages a multi-sector workforce and a variety of work situations.
Note: Remote setup with frequent travels to Cebu– once or twice a month.